Everyone loves a quick and easy recipe. Why? We are so darn busy, that’s why! Don’t worry; I have got your back with this incredibly simple blondie recipe. You can make it with items you have in your pantry and it whips together in a matter of minutes. Don’t believe me? Watch the video below 🙂 Okay, okay, yes that video is sped up, but truly it is that easy and almost that quick.
You can use a traditional brownie pan or opt for a fun special-shaped pan as I did. I love the look of heart-shaped blondies. You can even try using a cookie cutter to cut out whatever shapes you like. If you want to try that, it is best to wait until the blondies are fully cool and use a metal cutter instead of a plastic one.
This recipe is also a great one to try with children, they can complete almost all of the steps themselves, except using the oven. Give this recipe a try and leave a review, to let me know what you think!
Easy Funfetti Blondies
- 3/4 cup salted butter (melted)
- 1 and 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Set oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place melted butter and brown sugar in a large bowl and whisk well.
- Add the eggs and one egg yolk, as well as the vanilla and whisk thoroughly.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and fold them together with a spatula.
- Add your favourite sprinkles and gently fold them in until the mixture is just barely combined.
- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment or grease a shaped muffin tin and pour in the mixture.
- Smooth the top of the brownies so that they are even in the pan.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the blondies have risen and are just barely set on top. Do not over-bake these blondies. They will continue to bake and set properly if you leave them in the pan until they are cooled.