Do you love pumpkin flavoured goodies? Do you want to eat them all year round, not just in the autumn? Well, you and I agree on that 🙂 I made this Pumpkin Bread recipe a few weeks ago because I ran out of bananas and I had some leftover pumpkin in the fridge. A little tweaking and it turned out pretty darn good.
If you are the kind of person that wants to eat this as breakfast or an after school snack then this is perfect for you. If you want to eat it as a dessert, you can increase the sweet factor by adding some streusel topping and extra glaze. My family was pleased with this Pumpkin Bread, and I think you will be too.
Pumpkin Bread From Scratch
- 1 and 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray two loaf pans.
- Beat sugar and eggs on medium speed until creamy.
- Add oil and maple syrup and beat again.
- Combine all dry ingredients into a medium bowl and whisk thoroughly
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Add pumpkin and mix on low until combined.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out dry.